The APNIC Foundation seeks to advance education, on a not-for-profit basis in technical, operational and policy matters relating to Internet infrastructure. To achieve a secure, reliable and efficient internet throughout the Asia Pacific region, managers, engineers and technicians, along with their respective communities require the technical skills and the capacity, to run and manage their networks to a recognised global standard of best practice.
OnTalent is delighted to partner with APNIC to source candidates for an integral and exciting position as HR Business Partner. The HRBP will work in partnership with an established People and Productivity team at APNIC, while providing a focused service to the APNIC Foundation.
The aim of this role will be aligning staff to business objectives, providing HR solutions, recruiting and retaining a talented workforce and ensuring compliance with regulations and contract requirements. The priority will be the Foundation's staffing programs, engaging, contracting, and evaluating contractors, volunteers and consultants resourced from across the Asia Pacific region to deliver on the Foundation's mission.
To be successful in the role you will:
- have significant experience as an HR generalist, with expertise in contract management, international remuneration practices and policy development
- experience in recruiting and contracting a geographically distributed workforce
- demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to influence diverse stakeholders
- excellent communication skills, including written, oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- have a proactive approach that is balanced with analytical and problem solving skills to achieve great outcomes
- have exceptional people skills, and be able to build relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- demonstrate flexibility and agility that will enable you to manage multiple priorities, with meticulous attention to detail
- experience in managing payroll in the Australian context would be highly desirable
- experience working in the Asia Pacific region along with Foundation/NFP experience would be highly regarded.
For a confidential discussion or to request a Success Profile, please contact Robyn Walker or Courtney Chambers at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800 or email email@example.com.
To be considered, please submit your resume and a 1-2 page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the "apply now" function.
Applications will close on Wednesday, 7 July 2021.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information, please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.