Now independently operating, Titles Queensland is building its team and the role of Senior HR Business Partner has been created to support the Head of Human Resources in the provision of high-level advice, value added solutions and strategic problem solving to its people leaders.
This exciting greenfield position will work across all areas of Human Resources with a high degree of relationship management, workforce planning, and the delivery of value adding people related solutions. The role is supported in operational and transactional services by a HR Coordinator.
Key accountabilities will require you to:
- Partner with the leadership team to create and execute the organisation’s human resources strategy, particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruitment and succession planning
- Build people leadership capability
- Support change management
- Manage Workplace Health and Safety compliance and reporting
- Lead talent acquisition
- Provide assistance with Learning and Development reporting
- Maintain and provide general HR Services, Policy development and reporting
- Provide support and guidance when complex, specialised and/or sensitive questions and issues arise
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organisation attracts and retains top talent
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Oversee employee discretionary meetings, terminations and investigations
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations and recommend best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law
This broad remit requires someone with excellent problem-solving skills, a partnering approach that is pragmatic, business focused and adaptable, experience using HR metrics and is up to date with workplace legislation and relevant HR policies and processes.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Courtney Chambers, Head of Search & Engagement at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800. To be considered, please submit your resume and a 1-2 page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.