From an operational and delivery perspective, the Enterprise Mobility Officer will:
- Address enterprise mobility problems, issues and reports brought forward by users, clients and auditors.
- Undertake software testing of packages and upgrades that are deployed for use on Managed Operating Environments and Enterprise Mobility services.
- Assist with technical evaluations of new software packages to ensure compatibility with, and suitability to, Council's existing environment.
- Provide expert technical support to IT/IS projects.
- Lead and project manage work teams (monitor the quality of vendor support).
- Ensure systems are monitored according to the established Enterprise Mobility policies and guidelines.
To be successful you will have experience across the following:
- Substantial experience in the computer industry covering such areas as, IT systems support, customer support, systems design, mobility systems and project management.
- Possess qualifications at tertiary level in Computing Science and/or Business Computing is desirable.
- Proven in depth understanding of Microsoft and other operating systems including associated mobility issues and mobility solutions including configuration, maintenance, deployment and fault resolution.
- Extensive experience in the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of mobility infrastructure in a large organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage Information Technology professionals, to plan, implement, support and manage ICT infrastructure.
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function. Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830.