From humble beginnings to now boasting a very well-established workforce of over 2,500 staff across Southern Queensland, and a commitment to compassion, they are known for delivering creative solutions to the needs of the community in nursing care and domestic assistance.
This is an immediate opportunity for a 3 month contract period
Working amongst the HR team you will be self sufficient and highly motivated to manage a high-volume of roles across the corporate & support care worker portfolio.
To be successful you must have experience with;
- Intermediate to Advanced Jobadder skills is a MUST
- Working with Hiring Managers on taking briefs, sourcing candidates and delivering a suitable shortlist
- Assisting with writing interview guides and being involved in interview panels
- Solid focus on data management for reporting and analysis needs
- NDIS and or Care Worker Recruitment experience
- Experience working as a Recruitment internal Advisor in a complex organisation (preferably not for profit)
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or relevant field (preferred but not essential)
- Superior communication skills, both verbally and written
- A strong focus on the use of systems, data integrity and reporting
- An engaging, pragmatic and service focused approach for both candidates and internal stakeholders