Reporting into the Program Leader and supporting an existing project team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the enhancement and cleansing of the Name and Address Register (NAR).
- Implementing agreed business standards for data capture, data cleansing and operations using best practise and relevant frameworks.
- Evaluating change impact and coordinate implementation, testing, training and document development to facilitate organisational change and a smooth transition.
- Maintaining a high awareness of organisational drivers and provide expert advice to ensure integrity of the NAR system, with controls to ensure data quality standards are met.
- Management of vendor relationships and stakeholder expectations to reach agreed outcomes.
In return our client can offer a flexible two day a week role (you choose the days you work!), with the opportunity to extend beyond the initial 5 month period a distinct possibility. Please 'APPLY NOW' quoting reference 312766 to secure an immediate interview!