This company is passionate about delivering a quality and superior level of support and service to our customers. In the role of Junior UAT Technician you will be involved in successfully testing our internally designed software for deployment.
From an operational and delivery perspective, the Junior UAT Technician will:
- Build QA/UAT scenarios based on customer requirements and standard system operation.
- Execute QA/UAT scenarios on new software releases and provide results to development team to rectify. Once fully passing, promote release to deployment manager for scheduling.
- Assist support team in identifying software-based problems and inconsistencies within deployed systems.
- Assist in replicating field-based problems and provide replication steps to development team to rectify.
- Observe client training & operation to understand client use cases.
- Conduct post release / post deployment testing.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in UAT and build environments within a design and manufacturing environment. You will have experience across the following:
- Have some tertiary training in IT related field, e.g. TAFE etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data analysis skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to manage your own time and workload to ensure solution deployment deadlines and quality are met.
- Have a high level of attention to detail and excellent documentation skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced work environment.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company
- Have a flexible approach to work and be willing to grow with the company as it too grows.
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function. Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830.