Their niche is business and project management qualifications with clients in leading organisations in the construction, hospitality and call centre sectors.
Due to growth of the business and the sector they are seeking a professional Learning and Development Manager to be accountable for training delivery, outcomes and client satisfaction across a number of high-volume programs.,
To be considered you will have experience in the following:
- Managing and supporting a small team of local and remote facilitator/assessors
- Monitoring quality and compliance of program delivery
- Collaborating with design teams to ensure fit for purpose learning solutions
- Project managing the roll-out of new programs and new clients
- Managing service relationships with clients
- Monitoring and managing delivery outcomes in line with contractual, financial and quality KPI’s.
To compliment this awesome team, you will have these fabulous characteristics:
- Belief that delivering a great outcome for your clients and participants is the reason to come to work
- Thrive in a fast-paced and responsive environment, where juggling priorities is the norm
- Ability to self-manage and you are an all-rounder who can prioritise and get things done
- Are a planner with project management skills – you plan work well within a strong quality framework and process and understand the importance of continuous improvement
- High levels of initiative, follow through, attention to detail and completion
- Highly collaborative; you involve others readily and communicate openly, often and well
- Think critically, generate creative solutions to problems and you get outcomes without cutting corners
- Your training facilitation and assessment experience allows you to manage a small team with confidence and be hands on when needed
- You hold a degree in a relevant area such as Business, Human Resources, Adult Learning, have a current Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE)
- You get the job done while being caring and supportive
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.