OnTalent is delighted to work in partnership with Norfolk Island Regional Council to source an experienced Management Accountant to secure this exciting opportunity. Reporting to the Manager – Finance and Governance and part of a small knit team, you will provide high quality budgeting, forecasting, monthly management reporting, analysis and decision support services for the council.
To be considered you will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Successfully preparing, monitoring and reporting on all types of budgets,
- Managing a complex investment portfolio, ensuring an appropriate balance of risk, returns and liquidity is maintained at all times,
- Ability to apply analytical, problem solving and influencing skills to improve financial management and budgeting practices,
- Experience with building “win-win” relationships with peers and key stakeholders, fostering accountability, excellent customer service, professional growth and innovation
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills i.e. correspondence and formal reports
- Strong computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Office, data software and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems such as CIVICA Authority
- Degree in Commerce/Finance or related discipline with a major in accounting
- CPA or CA accreditation and membership of relevant association
- Minimum five years in a similar position
Confidential enquiries or to request a Success Profile contact Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner or Leanne Nunan, Associate Client Partner at OnTalent, on (07) 3305 5800. To be considered, please submit a 1-2 page cover letter and resume (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.