With more than 28,000 people in Queensland currently diagnosed with epilepsy, it is anticipated that 3,000 people will be diagnosed with epilepsy in 2021. A values led organisation, the aim is to be a trusted partner of people living with epilepsy, their families, carers, medical professionals and other community members.
As Epilepsy Queensland embarked on a #brave organisational change that will set them up to be #agile to meet the needs of the their community for the next 50 years. The newly created role of Manager, Living Well will be instrumental in leading the #transparent development and evolution of the service model that will enable positive customer outcomes and impact.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Manager, Living Well is a key member of the energetic leadership team. This role, will provide leadership, management and direction to the multidisciplinary team through the co-design and delivery of evidence based, impact driven services that are consistent with their model of practice.
Success in this role will look like:
- Epilepsy Queensland is well known in the epilepsy community for driving collaboration, innovation, quality of services and its essential contribution to holistic care of those living with epilepsy
- the service model and service interventions are recognised as good examples of co-designed, evidence based, measured and evaluated with a focus on customer outcomes and impact
- National Partners see Epilepsy Queensland as a key contributor and service delivery partner to the Epilepsy Smart Australia Project
- the coordination of intake, triage and service provision is seamless to the customer and plays to the relevant strengths of the team
- customers consistently report improvements in self management, wellbeing and customer experience
- contribution to the leadership of the organisation is valued by all staff and the leadership team is cohesive, united and brave.
You will have one eye on the customer, one on the services and the third eye on the overall experience across the organisation.
As part of the leadership team, you will be supported and empowered to think and do things differently to create impact and in pursuit of the vision to be the beacon of hope for people living with, and impacted by, epilepsy in Queensland.
This is a truly unique and special role - the organisation is inspiring and will have an enormous impact in the lives of people living with and impacted by epilepsy. If this role excites you, and you're up for the challenge, please 'Apply Now' with your resume and a 1-2 page cover letter (Word format), that outlines why this is the next exciting role for you.
For a confidential discussion, or to request a Success Profile, contact Robyn Walker or Courtney Chambers on 07 3305 5800.
Applications close 5:00 pm, Wednesday 7 July 2021.