This management role is diverse and has responsibilities across a number of portfolios. To be considered we are seeking candidates who have the following demonstrated experience and knowledge:
- Planning and Environmental Services
- Building and Land Use Planning and Management
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety, Waste Management, Pest and Noxious Weeds Management and Waste Water Management
- Project management skills and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Preparation of Development Applications for Council projects
- People management and experience in effectively supervising teams
- Sound analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (Degree) in urban planning, sustainability, environmental science and/or public health or related field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the management of planning and environmental services or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role in a local government environment would be highly regarded and desirable
- Current Drivers Licence – Class C
Confidential enquiries or to request a Success Profile contact Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner or Leanne Nunan, Associate Client Partner at OnTalent, on (07) 3305 5800. To be considered, please submit a 1-2 page cover letter and resume (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.