OnTalent is delighted to partner with Queensland Rail to seek applications for a newly created position of Manager Stakeholder Relationships – Accessibility.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Accessibility, this position will lead and drive two functions; the development and implementation of the internal organisation-wide awareness raising campaign and support QR’s business partners to ensure early and genuine engagement with the disability sector for all infrastructure projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead business transformation through the development and implementation of tailored awareness campaigns to build organisational capability and lift the cultural awareness to enable the delivery of a world-class rail service accessible to all members of the community
- Develop integrated communication, consultation and stakeholder engagement strategies, programs and plans to successfully achieve engagement with the disability sector for all infrastructure projects.
- Lead and manage a team responsible for all communication, consultation and stakeholder engagement to research, analyse and make required recommendations associated with disability sector engagement
- Provide strategic communications advice, develop communication tools and assist with media and issues management in addition to establishing the systems and processes to ensure accurate recording and reporting.
To be considered you will have demonstrated experience in:
- Extensive knowledge of the planning and delivery of stakeholder engagement and consultations strategies, programs and plans, relevant to the provision of accessible public transport
- Experience in negotiation, conceptual and innovative problem-solving
- Substantial knowledge of strategic projects focused on providing support and advice within a large complex heavily regulated organisation
- Extensive experience in engaging with persons with disabilities including experience in tailoring communication strategies to align with individual circumstances
- Experience in leading transformational change
- Previous experience providing well considered and structured advice and reports to senior management and an executive leadership team
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Possession of IAP2 Certificate in Engagement or equivalent is desirable
To apply please submit your resume and 1-2 page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function. For a confidential discussion, enquiries can be made to Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner or Leanne Nunan, Associate Client Partner at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800.
Applications close at COB on 15th April 2021.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.