The Multimedia/Graphic Designer is responsible for all areas relating to the creation of engaging presentations of images and information for various media including the web, video, printed collateral and social media.
From an operational and delivery perspective, the Multimedia/Graphic Designer will:
- Be responsible for producing video content for user manuals – record on-screen movements, capture the required user operations for a defined and professional user experience.
- Ability to take screenshots and present layout, format for online training.
- Creation of all marketing content/collateral for both technical and non-technical audience.
- Collateral – printed service manuals, Web/Online Service/User manuals, online content, content management systems, online video shoots, screenshot compilation - where the scenario is created that delivers the user as “the centre of experience”.
- Assist with mobile and web application UI/UX design.
- Degree level education in Multimedia or Graphic Design.
- Have proven experience in a similar role.
- Tools experience – Adobe suite - QuickTime, Illustrator, possible InDesign experience as well as other DTP tools.
- An experienced multimedia design approach – online and print collateral, web presence, layout of website/applications portal, logo colours and format.
- Experience of any industry related mobile and web application UI/UX Design tools.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving skills in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced work environment.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company.
- Flexible approach to work, be able to grow with the company as it too grows.
- Able to work autonomously or part of a small team.
If you are excited by the prospect of the challenges and enjoy rolling up your sleeves, we want to hear from you.
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function. Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830.