This company is a specialist in energy storage solutions and is seeking a National Sales manager who can deliver at both an operational and strategic level.
This role will require you to be hands on in your sales approach, demonstrate a proven ability to establish, build and develop strong external and internal relationships. This role offers the opportunity to play a key part, architect success for the company at a Sales and Business Development level.
You will work with customers and partners across Australia but will also work (where required) in the support of an international customer base.
From an operational and delivery perspective, the National Sales Manager will:
- Identify, develop and manage appropriate channel partners in Australia to execute on the company’s growth strategy.
- Management of existing partner relationships with systems integrators.
- Achieve sales targets for this channel as determined by business plan.
- Working with the Chief Executive Officer develop a structured approach to working with our integrator partners and broader eco-system.
- Develop and manage key relationships with Partner management.
- Alongside the CEO, manage key relationships in the market to ensure the company can execute on its business plan and strategy.
- Negotiate and manage partnership contracts with targeted installers and integrators.
- Manage sales targets and achievement of goals with partner management.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a National Sales Manager role within a similar industry. You will have experience across the following:
- Either a relevant technical or commercial degree qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans. Demonstrated experience and proven successful sales background preferably in a sales management role.
- Solid understanding of renewable industry , Energy storage solutions and Energy Systems knowledge a distinct advantage.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills and ability to represent the company at external events.
- Manage and prioritise complex task and deliver expected results on time.
- Clear evidence of achievement of sales targets ad milestones
- Experience in power, solar or storage industry
- Demonstrated experience to engage and attract and manage new integration partners.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, task orientated with a solution focused approach.
- Manage priorities and tight timeframes - Self-motivation in achieving goals and a positive mindset towards this.
If you are seeking a genuine opportunity to make a difference, to drive Sales and Business Development outcomes and with the leadership team architect the new stage for this company then please submit your resume and a cover letter (outlining your core capability for the role, demonstrated experience of how you have delivered outcomes and why this role is of interest) both in Word format by selecting the “apply now” function.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830 or 0433 422 518.