- Influence positive change through engagement and genuine trusted relationships
- Utilise your commercial experience and business background to build capability and capacity
- Take pride in providing an exceptional level of customer experience
RSL Queensland’s purpose is to support a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families. For more than 100 years they have worked to protect the rights of those who have sacrificed so that we may live peacefully, and this continues to drive RSL Queensland today.
Reporting to the Head of Network, the roles will work with District Presidents and the Sub Branches, along with (corporate) functional experts to identify business risks and opportunities and co-design, lead and deliver network services that support capability development to ensure growth and long term sustainability.
Tailoring the coaching and mentoring approach for the unique needs of each Sub-Branch, your role will be to strengthen the business acumen to achieve strong commercial and social outcomes, foster a continuous improvement approach and embed a customer-centricity focus.
This role will be a key conduit between the District Offices and Sub Branches and RSL Queensland head office, positively influencing the experience and interactions to facilitate information exchange, resulting in good decision making and provision of support services that meet the needs of members.
You will be people-centric, developing long-lasting trusted relationships, fostered by an attitude of curiosity and desire to explore different ideas and viewpoints to identify improvements. You will guide and support on a wide range of issues, including financial acumen, governance, customer service, human resource issues and building and sustaining local membership. You will have access to a wide range of functional experts in head office to assist with providing the best advice for each client.
Ideally you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, management or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience leading support services in a fast-paced, customer centric environment
- Experience in stakeholder management and engagement for both internal and external delivery
- Governance and compliance experience in a heavily regulated not-for-profit environment
- Strong influencing skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively support decentralised teams
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships across diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to diagnose, resolve and communicate solutions to complex problems.
Regular intrastate travel will be required, along with the flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, including week nights and weekends in line with the availability of volunteers.
For a confidential discussion contact Fiona Cochran or Robyn Walker at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800 or email email@example.com
To be considered, please submit your resume and 1-2 page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.