OnTalent is delighted to partner with Ipswich City Council to recruit four new and exciting roles in the People and Culture Division. The newly created position of Organisational Development Consultant will lead the strategic design, development and implementation of effective Learning and Organisational Development strategies and plans that build organisational leadership capability, improve organisational culture and employee engagement and support organisational goals.
Reporting to the Organisational Capability and Projects Manager, the key responsibilities include:
- Managing the design, development, implementation and facilitation of leadership development solutions for Ipswich City Council
- Contributing to strategic planning and execution of the Organisational Culture/Employee Engagement survey and resulting actions
- Providing expert advice to key stakeholders and senior leaders in relation to the organisational development function
- Managing the design, development and implementation of an enhanced Performance Review System
- Planning, developing and implementing blended learning solutions in various forms including, face to face, online, self-paced and just-in-time, on demand solutions
- Facilitating leadership, personal effectiveness and team development programs, including one on one coaching of leaders
- Overseeing the development and coordination of the Organisational development calendar with respect to business cycles, needs and demands
- Working closely with ICT Branch to maximise the effectiveness and ease of use of HRIS (including LMS and Performance Review System)
- Overseeing the management and use of external learning providers to ensure quality, value for money solutions are delivered
- Coaching and supporting internal stakeholders to build and deliver programs to meet adult learning principles in design, delivery and assessment
- Liaising with key stakeholders and senior leaders to understand organisational priorities and promote the Organisational Development focus to support these
To be considered you will demonstrate the following:
- Substantial experience leading and developing a Learning and Development team in a large and complex organisation
- Experience in developing an organisational development framework to enhance organisation capacity through the effective development of skills, capabilities and knowledge
- Substantial experience developing and facilitating learning solutions across a diverse audience with broad development needs
- Previous experience managing organisational culture/engagement surveys and driving relevant action plans to improve outcomes
- Experience in developing leadership and management capability across an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and consultancy skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior managers, key stakeholders and customers
- The ability to communicate with influence, negotiate effectively and work collaboratively across all levels of an organisation
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise applications training systems and programs (including effective use of LMS)
- Organisational and project management skills with multiple and varied projects including strong analytical skills and report writing capabilities
- Previous experience in the preparation of detailed reports that demonstrate effective analysis and critical thinking skills.
In addition to the above, you will hold a graduate qualification in a relevant discipline and/or substantial experience to carry out the range of duties required. A current Queensland “C” Class driver’s license is imperative.
If you enjoy specialising in Organisational Development and wish to be considered, please submit your resume and a one to two page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function. Confidential enquiries can be made to Robyn Titmus, Client Partner or Leanne Nunan, Associated Client Partner on 07 3305 5800.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.