- Can you make policy interesting and easy to use?
- Influence positive change through engagement, collaboration & tailored support
- Bring your policy, project management and influencing skills
RSL Queensland’s purpose is to support a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families. For more than 100 years they have worked to protect the rights of those who have sacrificed so that we may live peacefully, and this continues to drive RSL Queensland today.
Reporting to the Head of Network, this role will work with District Offices and Sub Branches and functional experts to review, develop and implement operational policies and procedures that are relevant, straightforward and self-explanatory and create consistent standards across the Network.
Partnering with the broader Membership and Network Team, District Offices and Sub Branches and other RSL Queensland teams will result in the development of administrative processes that ensure the operational policy and procedure framework remains current and relevant. Collaborating cross-functionally will also identify opportunities to deliver value-add services.
This role will provide ongoing support to the District Offices and Sub Branches through the coordination of the design of relevant, multi-mode training and capability uplift programs. Building capability will be a primary driver, coaching and mentoring Sub Branches to assist them in strengthening their member engagement.
This is a relationship building role with a key focus on policy and procedures, project management, customer experience and stakeholder engagement. We are seeking candidates with:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing policy and procedure frameworks and writing policies and procedures
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to synthesise and present information
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and an ability to apply these skills to a variety of stakeholders
- Highly developed organisational, time management, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated experience influencing positive change in complex environments
- Experience in a process improvement methodology is highly desirable.
For a confidential discussion or to request the position description, contact Fiona Cochran or Robyn Walker at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800 or email email@example.com
To be considered, please submit your resume and 1-2 page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.