Our client is one of the most highly regarded disability service providers in Queensland and northern New South Wales offering individual and group activities, supported employment, short-term accommodation (respite), social support and much more. Their sole purpose is to ensure that the quality of life of people living with disability and their families is enhanced.
Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Process Improvement Manager will play a strategic leadership role in the development of vision and purpose to ensure compliance with legislative service standards, business rules, reporting and organisational policy and procedural requirements. The successful candidate will also drive the organisation to effectively prepare for, adjust to and operate in an evolving NDIS framework – ensuring that their customers are at the centre of decisions.
Alongside extensive business process mapping skills, previous experience in leading a team through transformational change and shaping a high-performing stakeholder-centric team will be highly regarded. Further, previous experience in developing and implementing efficient delivery outcomes (process improvement identification – scoping, building new improvements, and launching new ways of working) in a high-volume transactional business environment will be integral to success.
The Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for:
- Working independently or in an integrated manner with other teams to develop and refine business processes and procedures, including but not limited to funding compliance across all service agreements.
- Maintaining a system to track and improve alignment between quotes and actual service delivery
- Linking rosters of care to customer’s routines and staffing rosters
- Effectively negotiate potential service opportunities as required
- Developing and maintaining exceptional service agreement compliance through the creation and strengthening of strategic alliances and partnerships both internally and externally
- Developing escalation mapping processes which ensure that issues are identified and escalated appropriately
- Developing and maintaining a high-performance team using effective communication and identifying key performance indicators and behavioural expectations
- Initiate the implementation of broader business improvement responsibilities across the organisation
The successful applicant will be required to hold a Disability Services (Yellow Card), Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and complete a National Criminal History check. You must also have a completed NDIS Worker Orientation certificate upon commencement.
If you are driven to make a difference and you fit the requirements outlined above, please apply with your resume and cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for this rewarding role. For a confidential discussion please call Ben Thurlow at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy