Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering, planning, surveying and environmental consultancy with expertise in the resources, infrastructure, land and property development industries.
Their aim is to partner with their long standing and well-established clients to deliver a safe, professional, fit for purpose solution and develop long lasting relationships, underpinned by their corporate values.
This immediate requirement is an incredible opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate that will be reporting to the General Manager.
As the Project Administrator you will be responsible for providing high level executive administrative support to operational teams and projects to ensure deliverables are successfully achieved.
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Demonstrated experience providing high level support to project teams
- Experience working in an Engineering Consultancy firm
- Strong attention to detail and professional skills & attributes
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be a proactive team member
- Superb and superior communication abilities – written and verbal
- Project setup using custom internal systems
- Invoicing & debtor communication
- Financial acumen
- Financial reporting
- Ordering of supplies
- Travel bookings/accommodation management
- Credit card reconciliation for x6 team members
- Creating and managing Purchase Orders
- Training coordination
- Vehicle and Equipment support
- Demonstratable Executive Assistant Support
- Advance time management skills and ability to prioritise conflicting workloads
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to task delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills and initiative
- Receiving of clients and organising office events
- Support IT
To be considered;
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate along with a handover from the previous incumbent and a salary package of $75K is on offer.
If this fantastic role is of interest, please apply directly via the "Apply Now " function below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted but feel free to call Louisa Jackson to discuss the role further if needed on 07 3305 5814