The purpose of this role is to examine, verify, evaluate and report on project financial, operational and managerial processes, systems, and outcomes to provide assurance on operational, financial and compliance areas.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and processes whilst ensuring consistent, quality application of methodologies in the delivery of project reviews.
This role will require the successful applicant to have the ability to travel frequently as the requirement for the roster is site based one week on and Brisbane based the following week.
- Relevant academic qualifications and professional membership in Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Project Engineering or Project Commercial roles
- Adept engineering professional with the track record to execute project review activity
- Knowledge of assurance & audit methodologies
- High level of organisation
- Demonstrated high level of integrity and ethical behaviour
- Demonstrated ability to maintain objective independence in challenging client service environments
- High level of autonomy with the ability to think laterally and analytically
- Dedication to Safety
- Team player with strong relationship building and networking skills
- Adept communication, presentation, interview and listening skills
- Thorough knowledge of some or all of construction, mining, mineral processing, engineering, concessions, and operation and maintenance services would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, or you would like to discuss this role further please apply now function or you may make contact with Louisa Jackson 07 3305 5814 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding the role.