- Project Management - MS PROJECT, PRIMAVERA
- Business Systems, Enterprise platforms
- Projects - Data Integration, Web Transformation
Tritium is a Brisbane-based technology company whose mission is to offer energy freedom. We do this as a world-leading developer of electric vehicle charging infrastructure that enables the acceptance and growth of e-mobility. Tritium is a fast-growing global company with offices in Brisbane, Los Angeles and Amsterdam.
From an operational and delivery perspective, Project Manager will:
- Influence through dialogue and discussion the decision-making process around “buy it” or “develop it” for any business systems needs or application software requirements.
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects with a focus around data integration, business systems, web transformation as well as applications software for the company’s product portfolio.
- Manage and coordinate with internal and external groups, suppliers and other organisations as part of the delivery of the software system, including focus on integration and test activities.
- Management of projects to meet product requirements, schedule, quality targets and budget.
- Lead and co-ordinate the activities of the cross-functional teams associated with the design projects.
- Promote and cultivate team spirit and culture across the global team built on open communication, collaboration, teamwork, trust and integrity.
- Drive the delivery of key transformation projects.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in Project Management with skills and experience across the following:
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Business Systems or a related degree
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous in your approach.
- Strong business analysis background in driving the roadmap for internal delivery or external partner programs of work for all business systems and applications required across the business and its product offering.
- You should have strong stakeholder and people management skills with project management experience in environments that adopt Agile and Waterfall approaches.
- Project management experience that covers concurrent projects, varying project size and scope.
- Project Management experience ideally from a new product development environment and experience of product development life cycles.
- Proven ability with management of project scheduling, financial and resource management and deliverable management.
- Experience across platforms that will cover (but are not limited to) MS Project – Project Online, of interest would be experience of any scheduling tools such as PRIMAVERA, “Open Plan” etc
- Experience of multiple project management and delivery, active approach to multi-disciplined project management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence and drive a strategic agenda.
- High energy levels to ensure successful project delivery or turnaround success.
- Must demonstrate behaviours that show a high level of adaptability, resilience, flexibility, accountability and an outcome focused approach.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Process and people focused.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830.
All unsolicited and third party applications will be forward to Peter Starling at OnTalent.