OnTalent is delighted to partner with investLogan (iL), the independent investment company for the City of Logan, which is a leading and visionary entity bringing investment into the City of Logan and returning benefits to Logan residents. Through collaboration and advocacy, long term success for iL means creating infrastructure, job and business opportunities for the future which generate economic, community and social value. An exciting new opportunity has been created for a Senior Development Manager to assist with the delivery of this vision and shape the growth of this unique entity for the City of Logan.
The role of Senior Development Manager will support the Head of Development in managing investLogan’s current and future property portfolio and maximise financial, economic, environmental, infrastructure and social investment in the City of Logan for the benefit of the city and community. In this role you will:
- Collaboratively work across public and private sectors prioritizing and coordinating planning for urban transformation outcomes
- Demonstrate a collaborative and innovative approach to urban transformation projects and work with the Head of Development to deliver high quality project outcomes
- Meet project milestones for specific development projects and deliver project outcomes to a highly professional standard and agreed financial returns to the Board in line with the current investLogan Business Plan
- Ensure strategies, concept plans and proposals identify and meet sustainability and environmental responsibilities
- Apply effective financial management principles and practices for land and property development projects
- Preparation of budgets and financial reports, interpreting financial performance measures including financial feasibility models, cash flow analysis, projected profit margins and risk profiling as they apply to land and property development projects
To be successful you will possess strong financial analysis skills and a demonstrated ability to analyse and implement complex financial models and structures and evaluation of corresponding risks. You have the ability to negotiate and execute all types of development related contracts, acquisitions and procure entitlements and building permits. You have highly effective communication, presentation and listening skills essential for navigating company investment and development opportunities. At a business management level you have the ability to set personal and project priorities and be highly organized in day to day and longer term planning and execution, tracking and maintaining complex schedules effectively.
This is an exceptional role for a high performing Development Manager ready to make a difference with and for the Logan community in a proactive and highly driven management team.
For a confidential discussion or to request a copy of the success profile, contact Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner or Leanne Nunan, Associate Client Partner on 07 3305 5800.
To be considered, please submit a 1-2 page cover letter and resume (Word format) by applying through the Seek process.