Their vision is to be a trusted and respected provider of essential services that is making a positive difference to Tasmania. This is assisted by their five values and behaviours:
- Honest and straight forward - We uphold the values and behaviours of TasWater in every action and decision
- Getting it right - We will develop responsible solutions and strive for continuous improvement in all that we do
- Long term thinking - We will deliver outcomes that are in the best interests of the Tasmanian Community
- Working together - We will work together as One TasWater to meet the expectations of our customers
- Taking ownership - We will take personal responsibility for meeting commitments
- By living these values and behaviours, we can achieve our vision to provide better services for Tasmania.
This permanent opportunity is located in picturesque Tasmania, which offers an enviable lifestyle and healthy work/life balance.
To download a position description or to submit your application,
visit our website: ontalent.com.au/taswater
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, contact Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner or Leanne Nunan, Associate Client Partner on 07 3305 5800.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy