As a Full Stack Developers - Senior and Intermediate you will form an integral part of a cross-functional multi-disciplinary team that is responsible for the delivery of enterprise class software systems atop of the Microsoft .NET development stack. You will need to research, analyse, plan, design, estimate, build, implement and maintain end-to-end solutions while working with other developers and project stakeholders throughout the software development life-cycle.
Ownership of project outcomes and team leadership are key attributes of this role.
You should be proficient with the entire development life-cycle and resolving of conflicting requirements and constraints to ultimately yield an effective solution that focuses on delivering business value in addition to functional capability.
From an operational and delivery perspective, the Full Stack Developers will:
- Incorporate non-functional requirements (like scale, maintainability, reliability, viability and operational impact to the business) with the functional requirements of the customer
- Lead teams of developers to deliver expected project outcomes
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices that are in line with reference architecture patterns and practices
- Work with team members to follow process methodology, providing visibility on progress and ensuring workload balance with clear communication
- Establish and apply quality assurance procedures to test and validate that delivered solution meets requirements and customer expectation
- Create functional feature designs and supporting technical documentation that address requirements and facilitate the required work breakdown and effort estimates
- Design, develop, test and implement effective integration with software components and third-party programs according to specifications and guidelines
- Apply secure and professional software development principles in all aspects of your work
- Apply effective quality assurance measures when developing and deploying solutions
- Facilitate reviews of solution designs and related code created by peers and junior members
- Demonstrate leadership through methodical and responsible work ethic and supportive mentoring of junior team members
To be successful in this role you will have experience in Full Stack Developers role within a software and platform development environment. You will have experience across the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related software development discipline
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer, or similar role with leadership responsibilities
- Working experience designing and implementing web user interfaces (UI)
- Working experience with Microsoft .NET development using C# and object orientated programming
- Working experience modelling databases and working with relational (and NoSQL) database designs
- Working experience with distributed computing, client/server application development and/or web services
- Experience with DevOps processes and practices
- Experience with Agile development methodologies like Scrum to lead others through SDLC and successfully deliver expected outcomes
- Experience with relational database technologies such as SQL Server and writing SQL queries
- Experience with user-centered design principals, web design, multimedia design, or related field
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to innovative, elegant designs and collaborative problem solving
- Experience with document database technologies like MongoDB or CosmosDB
- Knowledge of deploying and administering cloud-based applications
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function. Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830.