As the Technical Manager you will provide technical direction on all process and QA/QC matters as well as guidance on process and operational targets to optimise factory performance which will focus on ensuring the production team is troubleshooting process issues, operating incidents, or non-conformance in accordance with company expectations. Further, you will Participate in Safety, Health and Environmental programs, & HSE meetings and implement recommendations as designated as well as carry out the functional tasks of General Manager Production in their absence.
Further, you will be responsible for the:
- Management of the front-line operational teams to ensure maximised product throughput in a safe and efficient manner whilst optimising by-products to meet logistics teams needs at the facility
- Management of production and quality R&D
- Development of a culture of continuous improvement in the production and laboratory teams.
- Compliance with relevant business codes of conduct, statutory acts and regulations.
- Safety, Health and Environmental programs, & HSE meetings and implement recommendations as designated
- Production technical support for production improvement projects that focus on reducing operating costs or improving efficiencies and plant reliability.
- Assist production teams with diagnosing and troubleshooting maintenance related issues.
- Facilitate the effective communication between production and maintenance staff to coordinate maintenance work in process areas.
If you’re seeking an opportunity where you can lead production quantity and quality, can demonstrate the attributes and experience listed above and are looking for a sea change, please apply with your resume and 1-2 page cover letter which highlights how you meet the criteria.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner, on Ph: 07 3305 5830.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy