This role will support the development of advanced Test Solutions as part of the R&D pathway to mass production and manufacturing.
You will take responsibility in the key deliverables for automated testing, test equipment design and development for Product & Test Engineering and Operations.
From an operational and delivery perspective, the Test Engineer will:
- Focus on the product test automation solution development/validation and qualification.
- Support the manufacturing test processes set up/qualify/release in Sub-Contractor.
- Test equipment/Test hardware management: instrument calibration, test fixture/interface development, maintenance, continue improvement, failure diagnostics.
- Automation of all test data collection and analysis.
- Test software/Test GUI development and improvement for device measurement including both electric and optical performance test/characterization.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams and processes to support business objectives and outcomes.
- Support efforts to develop and continuously improve procedures and processes for Product & Test Engineering and Operations to maximize efficiencies and outcomes.
- Ensure the integrity and completeness of necessary documentation for Product & Test Engineering and Operations.
To be successful in this role you will have experience as a Test Engineer role within a similar company. You will have experience across the following:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Expertise in LabVIEW programming and JUMP/MATLAB script data analysis automation is essential necessary.
- Experience from sectors that include Semiconductor manufacturing, printed electronics, flexible circuits, small form medical devices, optoelectronic devices etc.
- Familiarity with probe stations, optoelectronic instrumentations including SMU, spectrometer, detector, spectroscopy, and integration of equipment.
- Solid understanding of semiconductor physics and optical/electrical test/application.
- Test fixture/interface design and trouble shooting.
- PCB schematic design and review.
- Analytical skills and systematic/logic thinking.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong, hands-on individual contributor and good teamwork.
To be considered, please submit your resume and a cover letter (outlining your core capability for the role, demonstrated experience of how you have delivered outcomes and why this role is of interest) both in Word format by selecting the “apply now” function.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830 or 0433 422 518.