You will take responsibility in the key deliverables for automated testing, test equipment design and development for Product & Test Engineering and Operations.
From an operational and delivery perspective, the Test Engineer will:
- Focus on the product test automation solution development/validation and qualification.
- Support the manufacturing test processes set up/qualify/release in Sub-Contractor.
- Test equipment/Test hardware management: instrument calibration, test fixture/interface development, maintenance, continue improvement, failure diagnostics.
- Automation of all test data collection and analysis.
- Test software/Test GUI development and improvement for device measurement including both electric and optical performance test/characterization.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams and processes to support business objectives and outcomes.
- Support efforts to develop and continuously improve procedures and processes for Product & Test Engineering and Operations to maximize efficiencies and outcomes.
- Ensure the integrity and completeness of necessary documentation for Product & Test Engineering and Operations.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Expertise in LabVIEW programming and JUMP/MATLAB script data analysis automation is essential necessary.
- Experience from sectors that include Semiconductor manufacturing, printed electronics, flexible circuits, small form medical devices, optoelectronic devices etc.
- Familiarity with probe stations, optoelectronic instrumentations including SMU, spectrometer, detector, spectroscopy, and integration of equipment.
- Solid understanding of semiconductor physics and optical/electrical test/application.
- Test fixture/interface design and trouble shooting.
- PCB schematic design and review.
- Analytical skills and systematic/logic thinking.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong, hands-on individual contributor and good teamwork.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830 or 0433 422 518.