This role will support and work collaboratively with the CEO, the legal Practice Directors and Caxton’s Management Committee to ensure Caxton has the proper operational controls, administrative, reporting procedures and people systems in place. Direct reports include staff responsible for administration of business services, client services and IT/data management.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Operational Direction and Leadership
- Financial Management, Compliance and Reporting
- In conjunction with the CEO, Strategic and Corporate Planning
- Human Resources and Workplace Health and Safety
- Information Technology
- Team Development and Leadership
- Administration and Infrastructure
To find out more about this fulfilling opportunity, confidential enquiries can be directed to Robyn Titmus, Client Partner on 07 3305 5817. To apply, please submit your resume and a two page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.